Brandon Centre is Here for Young People
We believe that all young people should be able to access the highest quality care and support in a safe and welcoming environment.
Our mission is to maintain and develop accessible, flexible and professional services. We aim to respond to the psychological, sexual and social needs and challenges of young people under 25 years old.
Brandon Centre services extend to a wide range of adolescent challenges and are based on a psychoanalytic understanding of adolescent development, specialist treatment and preventative provision. We provide contraceptive, pregnancy, psychosexual and a wide range of mental health, wellbeing and parenting support.
We actively welcome self referrals from young people and families.
Donating to Brandon Centre is an incredible special support for our young people. We support over 6,000 young people a year and we want to support many more.
Thank you for your amazing support.
How can you support us?
- Take on a Challenge
- Make a donation – single donation or monthly/annual
- If there is a Brandon Centre service that’s close to your heart, why not ask your friends and family to donate instead of giving presents at your celebration
- Give in memory of a loved one
- Leave a will
- Raise your profile in the community
- Entertain clients and colleagues
- Help make a difference
- Sponsor an event
- Attend a fundraising event
- Employee fundraising
- Corporate donations
- Support us through Payroll Giving
- Corporate Employee Volunteering
Choose us as your ‘Charity of the Year’ or Charity Partner. Please email our CEO for a discussion about how you can help: Juliabrown@brandoncentre.org.uk
Your donation helps us to continue to support more young people with their sexual health, mental health and wellbeing needs and will help support their transition into adulthood, whatever their challenges.