Get involved and help change a young person’s life
Your support means we can reach more young people who otherwise might not seek help. The right care during the early years of their lives can be life changing.
How can you help?
- Make a one-off or regular donation
- Donate to a specific project and raise your profile in the community
- Support us through Payroll Giving
- Volunteer with us for a day
- Choose us as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Take on a challenge and donate your sponsorship
- Get loved ones to donate instead of giving gifts at your celebration?
Every week at Brandon Centre we see more than 140 young people struggling with mental health or sexual health difficulties.
Based in the heart of Camden, we’re a small charity that offers young people a safe, welcoming and non-judgmental place to deal with difficulties that are holding them back, getting them in trouble, or putting their lives in danger.
75% of lifetime mental illness is first experienced before age 20*
Covid-19 has put negative pressure on young people’s lives, increased the rates of domestic and sexual violence, and intensified stress among front-line workers.
Our waiting lists are growing and, despite offering virtual therapy sessions and advice, we urgently need to increase our capacity to help.
*Royal College of Psychiatrists (2010). No health without public mental health. The case for action PS4/2010.