Ground Up Youth Consultancy Service
The Ground Up service is run by two Clinical Psychologists who offer training, consultation and staff support to organisations who work with and support young people (0-25). The aim of Ground Up is to build resilience in professionals who work with young people and increase their ability to identify young people’s mental health needs and help them to access the right support.
The Ground Up team deliver half and full day training on various topics, 1:1 or group consultations on cases or challenging scenarios in the workplace, staff reflective practice groups, staff support groups, support in monitoring and evaluating services.
CPD accredited training topics include:
- Risk management
- Safeguarding young people
- An introduction to mental health in young people
- Stigma around mental health
- Understanding adolescents
- Engaging young people
- Mental health services in Camden and signposting
- Social media and mental health/ cyber bullying
- The Ground Up service is currently provided free of charge to any third sector organisation in Camden who works with young people.
If your organisation is not a third sector organisation in Camden, please get in touch for pricing.