Local & National Services
Need a test kit for sexually transmitted infections?
If you’re 16 and over, and do not have any symptoms, you can order a home testing kit for sexually transmitted infections from Sexual Health London.
Need free condoms?
The Come Correct scheme offers free condoms and different outlets across 32 boroughs in London.
All you need to do is register at a site. For more details check out…
Emergency contraception (the ‘morning after’ pill)?
Emergency contraception can be taken if you had sex without using condoms or other contraception or if you think your contraception has failed.
There are two types of emergency contraception:
1. Emergency contraceptive pill (or morning-after-pill)
- Levonelle – can be taken up to 72 hours (3 days) after sex
- EllaOne – can be taken up to 120 hours (5 days) after sex
- Free for under 25’s from our clinics or some chemists across Camden & Islington.
- Find your nearest chemist Emergency Contraception (PDF)
2. Intrauterine device (IUD or coil)
- Can be inserted up to 120 hours (5 days) after sex, or or up to 5 days after the earliest time you could have ovulated.