Get involved in our 50th anniversary
2018 marks our 50th anniversary and in that time we have supported over 100,000 young people and parents through a range of evidenced based services. We’re proud of our history and excited about our future - a future you can be part of making happen
How you can get involved in our 50th anniversary and support our vital work
You can fundraise for the Brandon Centre throughout the year or choose to support us during our 50-day appeal which is running from the 3rd September to the 22nd October 2018.
Get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com and we can share lots of ideas and ways to get involved and support you with your fundraising.
There's lot of ways you can get involved to raise funds to support vulnerable local young people:
- Do you work for a local business? Choose us as your charity of the year, put an event on for us or donate 50p from a particular product or service to the Brandon Centre.
- Sign up to a local challenge event such as a rough runner, a half Marathon or if you're feeling really adventurous a 50k.
- Why not host a bake sale, or a ticketed event in your community? Complete with a quiz, raffle or silent auction to really make the most of your fundraising.
- Nominate us to be your local school, college or university charity of the year.
- Could your place of worship donate 50% of one weekends collection?
- Join our Friends of Brandon scheme by making a regular donation of £10 per month.
- Volunteer and help us with bucket collections or events in the community.
Donate to our 50th anniversary innovation fund
To celebrate our 50th anniversary we have setup an innovation fund that will raise money for Brandon Centre projects in need of extra
funding. Young people have never needed our support more. We plan to continue to listen and to work with them to plug the gaps in support.
The innovation fund will be driven by the voice of young people and will include new service developments, such as:
• Mental health support for university students
• Rapid-access talking therapy service
• Sharing and disseminating the Brandon Centre’s evidence-based best practice with other organisations.