What is Brandon Reach?
Brandon Reach is a service for young parents under twenty five who have had a child removed from their care through special guardianship or adoption.
- is a Confidential and Independent service
- is Flexible and aims to work with young people in a way that best fits for them.
- is an Outreach service; we will meet with you wherever you feel most comfortable
- Individual therapy
- Group work
- Collective projects & action (e.g. "Taken" exhibition at the Roundhouse)
- Supportive Counselling
- Signposting and linking with other services
What people say about the service
“My point of view is heard and it means something”
“What I liked about the service the most was that they reached out to you and came to your house and offered help”
“My situation is negative but working with my therapist has been positive, 100 percent”
“I can't see how I would have got this far without this service”