What is Brandon Reach?
Brandon Reach is a dynamic psychological outreach service for young parents who have had their child(ren) removed from their care.
- is a Confidential and Independent service
- is Flexible and aims to work with young people in a way that best fits for them.
- is an Outreach service; we will meet with you wherever you feel most comfortable
- 100% felt the service they received was “good” and would recommend it to a friend
- 44% of young people accessed sexual health services
- 44% of young people commenced education, employment or training
- Key workers have reported an improved working relationship.
If you are a professional looking to purchase the Brandon Reach service or would like further information about what we can provide please click here for further information.
What people say about the service
“My point of view is heard and it means something”
“What I liked about the service the most was that they reached out to you and came to your house and offered help”
“My situation is negative but working with my therapist has been positive, 100 percent”
“I can't see how I would have got this far without this service”